*disclaimer*

The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Congratulations! You have been nominated to serve in the Peace Corps

YAY!! I am officially a Nominee! Instead of Eastern Europe as I was originally expecting, my recruiter has nominated me for a Secondary English Teaching position in Africa. Flexibility and patience, remember? I am totally willing to go wherever PC wants to send me and now I just need to wait. The medical packet will be arriving in the mail in the next 'couple of weeks'.

I am a NOMINEE!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous17:43

    Congrats! Welcome to the E.Eur Sec.Eng. nomination "group." :) September 2010?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, October 2010 in Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Maybe we will luck up and be bordering countries. Lol. My medical packet will be here in the next couple weeks and I super nervous about there being any problems. You said it is based on medical history....is that the thing we sent in after the application?

    ReplyDelete